- Size: 55mm X 27mm X 13mm
- Weight: 37g (With wires)
- Microprocessor controlled
- Extremely low resistance
- 50A continous ( 70A surge )
- Up to 14 cells NiMH/NiCad or 2 ~ 4 Cell Lithium-Polymer
- High rate adjustable switching ( PWM: 8KHz / 12KHz / 16KHz )
- BEC: 3A
- Support 3 - 4 micro servos
- Programmable low voltage cutoff
- Programmable cutoff types( soft cutoff / hard cutoff )
- Programmable brake type ( disable / soft brake / hard brake )
- Time advance programmable ( low / standard / high )
- Programmable current limiting ( very sensitive / standard / insensitive / disable )
- Governor mode ( low rpm governor / high rpm governor )
- Programmable startup type ( very soft start / soft start / fast start )
- Thermal Protection ( 100 centigrade )
- Apply to most of inrunner and outrunner brushless motors.
- No complex programming, auto adapt work mode.
- A LED (flashes) indicates the current limiting or temperature protection actived.
- Runs motor in forward or reverse by swapping any two motor wire connections.
- Safe“power on” arming program ensures motor will not accidentally turn on.
- Auto shut down when signal is lost or radio interference becomes severe for more than 3 seconds .After radio connection has been reestablished, moving the throttle to the lowest position can restart the motor.