Hyperion EOS 0720i Super DUO3 (SDUO3) Battery Charger - 2 x 1S-7S, 20A max, 1000W
Sporting two displays, 2 identical output ports, each backed by 500W of raw charging power, integrated 7S balancers, USB connection, free software and much more.
- Hyperion's most powerful charger to date!
- 1000W total - 500W per port
- Charger delivered with HP and XH lipo adapter plates, USB cable and clips.
- EOS 0720i SDUO3 DC INPUT 11V~28V
- Charge a split-pack in network mode using both ports for up to 14S at 1000W max.
- The EOS 0720i Super Duo is Hyperion's flagship charger for 2011 - now available for ordering.
The Super DUO is not to be confused with past models bearing the 0720 designation as they were all single-port chargers. This charger is sporting two identical output ports, each port capable of providing 500W of raw charging power. "0720" is to be interpreted as 7 Cells max - 20Amps max - per port, being a DUO charger.
This is a nomenclature consistent through the Hyperion charger range.
In order to provide all 500W per channel (1000W total), the Super DUO needs 24V-28V of input voltage but can naturally also be operated on lower input voltages (from 11V).
By popular request, Hyperion is for the first time offering two displays in a DUO charger. The benefits are obvious - easy monitoring and less confusion. Like the past DUO's, operation is from a single set of buttons with a channel selector.
The EOS 0720i Super DUO3 is Hyperion's most powerful charger to date!