"Kanonenvogel" with 37mm tank-busting cannons
It's a warbird, but flies almost like a trainer. Stalls are predictable and the model really "floats" even at relatively low speeds. The scale flaps are very effective, and there is almost no trim change while the flaps are up or down! Step up to the 35e class and see why "bigger is better."
Hans Ulrich Rudel - believed by many to be the greatest combat pilot in history - flew this final variant of the venerable Stuka in the Russian theatre with great success.
Hyperion Zs3025B-08 motor and mount included with model
- Wingspan: 1400mm ( 55.1 in )
- Length: 1275mm ( 50.2 in )
- Wing Area: 34.5 dm sq
- Flying Weight: 2000 - 2100g
- Motor: Zs3025B-08 Motor ( Include )
- Propeller : 12 x 6 - 13 x 6.5 APC-E ( Not Include )
- ESC : 60A Brushless ESC ( Not Include )
- Battery : 3S 11.1v 3300 - 4000mAh ( Not Include )
- Servo : Hyperion HP-DS16-FCD x 6 For 2 x Aileron, 2 x Flap, 1 x Elevator, 1 x Rudder ( Not Include )
- Radio Control: 6 Ch ( Not Include )
Customers Who Purchased This Item Can Also Buy The Related Accessories With Discount Price Afs :